“Horrible service”

Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
“Horrible service”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I came here with a friend and the food was actually good the only thing that turned me off from this place was the unfriendly staff. The staff had a bad attitude like they didnt wanna be there so it made me uncomfortable to eat there or ever go back to this location.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed February 24, 2011

This is one of the 4 locations Jim's steaks has to offer. It is in my opinion the best Cheese steak in Philly I've had. They slice all of their meat on sire, and the portion size the amazing. Great bread, nice and soft. I haven't been to any of their other locations, but from what I've heard, their south street located is always busy with a long time. At this location, you get the same steak with no hassle. Lots of places to sit and in air conditioning. Plus, it's right outside of Roosevelt Mall so it's a great place to stop and have a while after or before shopping. Highly recommended.

• Visited May 2010
De Pere
“I wish Jim's would move to Wisconsin”
Reviewed October 18, 2008

Jim's Steaks has the best Philly Cheesesteak I've ever had. Every Philadelphia trip has at least one stop to Jim's. Every meal has been outstanding, and I only ask that they either move to Wisconsin or open a store here. If you've ever had a "Philly Cheese Steak" in our area you know what I'm talking about.

1 Thank smokeandmirrors1972
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“this is the best steak place in NE philly go there”
Reviewed April 14, 2008

this is the best steak place in NE philly go there

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook