“Good all around”

Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #1,828 of 4,339 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boston
“Good all around”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I went to the Philadelphia IHOP late at night. Its convenient, a few blocks from the convention center in an area with several restaurants and bars and is open until 2am

My server showed me to a table right away. The tables were all clean and I had the place largely to myself, although several groups came in during my stay. It well lit, with windows looking out at the street.

My food was excellent. I had blueberry pancakes and sausage, cooked just right, with hash browns.

The prices were excellent, especially for a downtown area. I highly recommend it if your hotel doesn't serve breakfast, or if you want a family friendly meal downtown.

• Visited September 2012

Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Yummy pancakes”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

This is where you need to go for no frills buttermilk pancakes with maple syrup!

Our server was friendly and our order perfect.

Enough said!

Gilford, New Hampshire
“Simply Satisfying”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We woke up early and headed out of Philly, but wanted to stop for a bite and see the early saturday morning city before it got busy. The IHOP did everything right. The food is good, the coffee is awesome, the service was great, and the price was reasonable.

I don't eat pancakes or wheat in general, but I caved for Chicken and Waffles, which was really good. My wife has the cheesecake pancakes and that was excellent. My son had the Cinnastack which tastes like a pile of cinnamon rolls.

My daughter got an omelette as she doesn't eat wheat either and thought she was doing great. However, she said the egg tasted spongy. Waitress said they put some batter in the egg to make it fluffy and it says this on the menu.... oh well, live and learn. My fault.

All in all, one of the most satisfying and comfortable dining out experiences ever. Felt homey and nice.

New York City, New York
“NEVER AGAIN!!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Never again will I waste another penny at this particular IHOP located on 1320 Walnut Street. The food was horrible, tasteless, cold and the preparation was not pleasing to the eye. The coffee was weak and we asked for another pot assuming it was decaf that the waitor accidently prepared AND WAS CHARGED FOR IT! Not only were we charged for it, we caught an attitude from the manager when we inquired about taking it off the bill! WHAT A SHAME!

Visited August 2012
“Good place for breakfast in downtown”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Ate here three mornings in a row and got three different servers. Great service and food and good value