“Don't Go Here!”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Don't Go Here!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

My husband and I went here in Oct. 2013. We had the most horrendous experience of our lives! While the food was decent, that is the only good thing I can say about this restaurant. The service was horrible! We waited 20 minutes for our server to take our drink orders (coffee, water) and then another 20 minutes for him to bring them and biscuits to our table. I asked him if he was baking the biscuits. The entire time we were there, a tray of dirty dishes was next to our table and never removed. When I complained to the manager, at least she took our check and would not let us pay. I left a penny tip for our server (that is all he deserved) and when he found it, he stomped back into the kitchen. In November, we went to the Red Lobster in Langhorne, PA. While it is further away, this is the one we will go to when we want to eat at Red Lobster. When I spoke to our server about our awful experience, she said that she knew the manager and that she had to call the police twice to come to that restaurant because of unruly patrons. If you are in this area, go the few extra miles and eat in Langhorne. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited October 2013

Greenville, South Carolina
“Good Chowder -Good Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick business lunch. Food was good, service was quick and attentive.

Had the clam chowder and it was great. Good basic lunch.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“Bad Choice”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 4, 2013

I haven't been here in quite a while, and now I remember why. The food is bad. We went tonight for the endless shrimp. The shrimp started out not too shabby but when we got to the linguine dish topped with shrimp, the shrimp were the size of my fingernail! They looked like bagged frozen shrimp. Come on! And the salad. The salad was so small, it was like a 1/4 of a salad. Never in my life have I ever had a salad this small at ANY restaurant. I get better food at The Mayfair Diner, and it's CHEAPER! We got the Caesar salad and the dressing was so pastey it reminded me of mayo.
I don't know if all red lobsters are like this but this one needs either a makeover or new management because it has seriously gone down hill. Never again.

The staff was nice. And the lemonade. That's all I can say that's positive.

• Visited September 2013
LaMott
“Had a great time!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

This past Saturday, I met one of my former class mates there for lunch. We arrived at about noon time and the restaurant was not very busy. We were seated almost immediately. Our server was friendly and took our beverage order quickly. She returned with the beverages and those famous cheddar biscuits. Then she returned to take our lunch order.
The four course option for $14.99 was right up my alley. We both ordered our meals. I thoroughly enjoyed my meal, from the New England clam chowder, the garden salad, the entree' of grilled shrimp to the triple chocolate brownie. My dining partner ordered the caesar salad, the chicken tortilla soup, salmon as her entree', and the caramel cheesecake. Her only issue was the salmon which she felt was overcooked. But overall, the time there and the meal were very good.
I'm glad that I returned here since I hadn't been to this Red Lobster location in some time and my last memories were not good!
GREAT JOB RED LOBSTER!

• Visited July 2013
glen,New Hampshire
“Varieties of shrimp preparation are awesome”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

Have been to this location often when back in town...Often it can get busy, and go on a wait, so I actually always try to come in for an early lunch....I just LOVE the variety of shrip preparation, and while I'm waiting patiently for Fall's AYCE promotion...it appears that Red Lobster upgraded their giant fried shrimp[, which I had served along my favorite of Scampi...My server, Hasam, was polite and efficient..on time with multiple dashes for water service,those great cheddar biscuits, and a crisp,chilled cesar salad that was well dressed...Hot food served fast hit the spot for lunch, and I'm on my way...Look to see the Red Lobster on the boulevard again!

• Visited June 2013