“Convenient Location & Great Food”
Review of Wok - CLOSED

Wok
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: City Center West
Reviewed November 1, 2011

I meet regularly with former co-workers for lunch and this restaurant is always on our list of favorite places. We enjoy the convenient location and the food is never disappointing. They are very accommodating with special requests too. The waiters/waitresses are attentive but never annoying. We all have our favorites dishes and sometimes it's difficult to choose something new or different but no one has ever left disappointed.

Reviewed October 12, 2010

We went here for one of my friends birthdays and it was sooo much fun! go with a lot of friends so you are all at the same table:)

Reviewed February 14, 2010

Ordered chicken with string beans but was served a white meat that was not chicken Turkey or even pork. Highly advise to avoid this place

Reviewed December 19, 2009

I found the food at Wok quite mediocre. The waiter was surly and unfriendly, the atmosphere would gain from spending a little more in the electric bill.

Reviewed July 18, 2008

First of all I am a Brit who regularly comes to Philadelphia.
Over the years I must have dined at Wok at least forty times - and all I can say is that I have found the restaurant to be excellent on all visits. The decor is great, service good and the food has always been excellent. I read some reviews where people have been disappointed - but any restaurant sometimes has its off days or dishes!! On the whole I would have to say that if you want a pleasant dining experience at realistic prices then look no further.

PS Their lunchtime menu is really great value