“Everything you've read about!”

Reading Terminal Market
Ranked #2 of 91 Dessert in Philadelphia
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Williamsburg, Virginia
“Everything you've read about!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Great food, great selection and right down the street from our hotel. Very clean and bright for a city market. Make sure you get a roasted pork sandwich from DeNic's with broccoli rabe and provolone.

• Visited July 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Hornell, New York
“closes at 6 on friday but they might close”
Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

earlier or run out of their goods so better get there earlier than 6. we got there at 5 and had to settle for a philly we didnt really want, it was okay.

Central Islip, New York
“Great Place for Foodies”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

I tried a number of places in the Reading Terminal and was never disappointed. Keven Parker's Soul Food, The Crepe-ire and Hershel's East Side were some of our favorites.

Before we left we loaded up on meats, cheeses and vegetables.

Visited July 2013
Ottawa, Canada
“Fun and Funky place to eat, shop and people-watch”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

Popped in after the Independence Hall and Liberty Bell visit, about 15 minute's walk. Conveniently located at the train station, in an older, architecturally interesting area ( think Art Deco, Prairie School). Massively crowded and busy, but in a buzz-fun way...the way covered markets are meant to be. Lots to pick from in terms of shopping, crafts and food...Penn Dutch, seafood, Cajun, Italian, deli, mid-eastern, Irish, Indian, Thai...and those fabulous Philly-cheese steak sandwiches. We settled on a little Mexican cantina that served up fresh, tasty and very reasonably-priced virtues. Happy tummies and wallets all 'round.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank TripperGal
Richmond, Indiana
“A wild variety”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Despite the good stuff, you probably don't want to visit if you're claustrophobic.

I spent a lot of Saturdays going to Termini Brothers for a cannoli early in the morning. Today, since I'm not living here, I launched myself from the motel a bit late. I didn't even bother to see if Termini Brothers were there since it was afternoon and I'd already eaten.

The place was so crowded that I was uncomfortable. Of course, all of the produce looked good, and there were multiple Asian lunch counters and the Amish were there as well. The meats and cheeses looked amazing. If I could just take them all home with me until I can move back here, I would.

One thing that seemed odd were people taking large dogs through the entrance on Filbert St. If there isn't some pet care inside, would you want to eat with dogs around you? I wouldn't, and I've had dogs.

• Visited June 2013