“Great burgers and excellent happy hour bargains.”
Review of Copabanana

Copabanana
Ranked #2,376 of 4,519 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: City Center East
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

We frequent Copabanana for the excellent burgers. Mondays are half price margaritas until 10pm. They have one of the best burgers in the city and the best margaritas in town.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I havent been to Copa in abotu 15 years and recently returned. The bar is grungy, but the burgers are worth it. Try the mediteranian lamb burger. Made with fresh lamb and feta cheese. They also have bison, chicken, turkey, salmon and regular beef bugers. And on Thurs, it's half off burger day.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

It's simple. Great burgers, great toppings, great spanish fries and great margaritas. Decor is aged and getting tacky. Service is laidback but solid. Good value.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had a $10 Strawberry Long island iced tea. It was very strong and tasted like only alcohol. I couldnt finish it. I like strong tasty drinks, not strong nasty ones. I saw quite a few people with food so I'm assuming the food is good, however I did not eat here. I would go back for the atmosphere, but I would try a different drink.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We stopped in for a few drinks ... service/staff were great ... drinks are hit and miss, my wife has always loved the margaritas here, except the last time ... mojito wasn't very good.