“Just ok”

Copabanana
Ranked #2,209 of 4,356 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Bar, Mexican, American, Southwestern
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: City Center East
Atlanta
“Just ok”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I had a $10 Strawberry Long island iced tea. It was very strong and tasted like only alcohol. I couldnt finish it. I like strong tasty drinks, not strong nasty ones. I saw quite a few people with food so I'm assuming the food is good, however I did not eat here. I would go back for the atmosphere, but I would try a different drink.

• Visited February 2013

“good spot for drinks”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We stopped in for a few drinks ... service/staff were great ... drinks are hit and miss, my wife has always loved the margaritas here, except the last time ... mojito wasn't very good.

• Visited September 2012
Newark, Delaware
“My Favorite Haunt”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I've been going to "Copa" since about 1990. I order, with out fail, SPANISH FRIES WITH SHREDDED CHEESE AND A RASPBERRY MARGARITA. That is my order and that's all there is to it. lol I am a former bartender with good taste in drinks and I will always stand behind their margaritas! Hands down my favorite margarita.
I have taken everyone here and it's always been a favorite. Through out the years I have seen it's ups and it's downs, and I will still and always recommend it. I have never had "bad" service here. Depending on what time of day or day of the week it is you might not get a table as quick as you'd like and it does become very loud on weekends. (I try to stay away then) I can't honestly tell you what the burgers are like but I have been told they are good from the people I go with...... This is one of the last and only places left that is of the original South Street that I still like and feel that it is my "home". Even though I've moved out of the city, I still try to make it here at least every other month. I just saw my favorite waiter Rob last week so we're looking forward to coming back again soon!

• Visited February 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“A place to get a light lunch or early dinner or drinks”
Reviewed February 9, 2012

Ok, I have to admit I would go back just to get their egg roll
appetizers and Spanish french fries...the egg rolls were made
with black beans and served with a delicious dressing...the fries
were smothered in fried onions and jalapenos...

Visited February 2012
“great place”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

This is much more than a tourist trap, I'm from philly and always enjoy going down and getting a burger and margarita in this place. Its nothing pretty but the food is good and the drinks are strong