“Julie, Julie, Julie, do you love me?”

The Palm Philadelphia
Reserve with OpenTable
The Palm Philadelphia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #434 of 4,509 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Walnut
Description: Conveniently located in the historic Bellevue on Broad St., adjacent to The Kimmel Center and 3 blocks from City Hall. At The Palm, our philosophy is simple: Treat guests like family, serve great food, and always exceed expectations. That philosophy was born in 1926, when Pio Bozzi and John Ganzi opened the first Palm in New York City, sharing their commitment to quality and generosity of spirit with every guest who walked through their doors. What began as a restaurant became a legend -- a place to not only enjoy an excellent meal but also catch up with old friends, close business deals, and celebrate family milestones. Known for our Prime Aged Steak and Whole Nova Scotia Lobsters, the menu also includes our renowned Italian signature dishes, including Chicken Parmigiana and Veal Martini, as well as an award-winning wine list. We proudly continue our legacy of over 90 years as a favorite gathering place and dining destination for families, friends and business colleagues alike.
Reviewed May 12, 2013

Went in for a quick bite and drink and was pleasantly surprised:-) If I lived here I would go back again and again. Julie should have her own reality show! Her humor and hospitality are spot on! I'm hoping you appreciate this talent that you have, again loved it!

1  Thank P R

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have been to many 5 star restaurants and the Palm is the model for what you would expect to fine in that type of restaurant.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Lunch is very special here. They have an extensive menu, well worth the time and expense. I try to get there as often as I can....

Reviewed April 4, 2013

First the good: lobster here is still the best. But for everything else, well...boy, has this place gone downhill. Had the baked potato for $9.50. Just average sized. For that price iot should have been huge enough to share. Our other entree was salmon. Very disappointing. The portion was large but it did not taste very fresh and wasn't grilled well at all. No seasoning...nothing. And the presentation was unappetizing. Just a slab of salmon on a white plate. I remember the Philadelphia Palm when...It has certainly seen its better days. Pass on the Palm if you want a great meal and are willing to spend this kind of money.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

What a place. Food,service and atmosphere all top shelf. The lobster and filet were amazing. The lamb chops were perfect. We had the best waiter he is from S Philly and has worked at The Palm since he was 17. I feel this place is right up there with the top restaurants in the city. We will return soon.