“Where's the food???”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Took a party of almost 20 of us, we paid a little over $400.00 total. But I think back & wonder why? I had the " Tour of Italy ", my chicken park was dry & a little bigger than 2 chicken nuggets at any of you local fast food spots. My lasagne was a fairly good size, can't complain there but, my fetuccini man. I mean if I had 20 noodles on my plate, I would've been happy. Crazy thing is that they just upped the prices on the whole menu! Next time I'll just settle for the breadsticks & the salad or maybe hit another location. Pretty soon the meal portions aren't going to be worth what you spend in gas to get to these places.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

This is a typical Italian chain restaurant. The food can be trusted to be the usual selection and quality -highly caloric. If you want the standard, and aren't looking for someplace special, this place is for you.

Reviewed November 6, 2011

Olive Garden is one of our favorite restaurants. We stopped going for a while due to poor service. Hoping for a better-than-lackluster server. Much to our delight we sat in Theresa's section!! she was very friendly, professional, knowledgable, attentive, patient and an all around pleasure to deal with!!! We complimented her and made it a point to commend her when the manager came to our table to ask how our visit was. I would strongly advise anybody planning a trip to the Olive Garden on Roosevelt Blvd, request Theresa!!!! You won't regret it and you certainly won't forget it!!! I, myself, will call ahead in the future to make sure Theresa is there before i go. My husband and I have a combined 25+ years in the food service industry so when we find a good server these days, we feel the need to do stuff like this!!!!

Reviewed November 5, 2011

service was first class very plesent starter and dinner was wonderful. asked for a tiramisu it was so bad just like a cream cake, we ordered coffee and that was weak and cold it was a piry because we were told it was a great place to eat

Reviewed October 9, 2011

Last weekend eight of us went to celebrate two birthdays - we always go for the Neverending pasta bowl. Service was excellent, had two attentive waitresses and the food was excellent. I go to O. G. frequently and have never been disappointed.