“Not up to Chili's usual standard” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Chili's Grill & Bar

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #1,872 of 4,318 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American, Bar, Mexican, Southwestern, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: City Center East
Irvine, United Kingdom
“Not up to Chili's usual standard”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2014

We're big fans of Chili's and were looking forward to a meal at the Philly whilst on vacation. We had to wait for a while to get seated but that wasn't a problem to us. Seemed to go fine at first once we got seated but I would say the food was not as good as other chili venues such as Kingman ,AZ. Steak was chewy and scant portion of rice and beans. The waitress was a bit short with us and as soon as we finished she whipped our dishes away and left the check without asking us if we wanted dessert or coffees. Seemed a bit rude and very rushed overall.

• Polish first
Hernando Beach, Florida, United States
“Great Start to our Adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

Staff was friendly, place clean & food and drinks were great! When we were leaving the manager was opening the door for us and came outside and talked for a while making suggestions how to get a round for our touring and where to go. Very nice guy - we wanted him to hang out and take us!! Sorry I can't remember his name:(

Visited June 2014
Greenfield, Wisconsin
“Nice Place to Stop, the Staff Actually Cares”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

Was in town for a week and stopped here twice. Both times we were very satisfied. One of the few area places where the staff actually cared. Hostesses were nice, seating came quickly, and the food was done well. A big Well Done to all. Especially the senior staffer who checked on us both times to see how things were. Keep up the good work.

Elizabeth City, North Carolina
“WTF”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2014

I had an hour before my meeting started across the street, so I stopped in for a drink and some food-- first, the waitress got my order wrong and brought me a steak when I ordered salmon... but that was an honest mistake, and she brought me out my salmon after 20 more minutes.. but then, my broccoli that came with my salmon had some weird discoloration that looked like mold. See photo.. it was gross. Then, after this chick drops off my food, I literally do not see her again. She went totally awol. And I had to pay so that I could leave, but she was seriously nowhere in sight. So I left money on the table and bounced. It was just kind of ridiculous.. I mean I was there at 2pm on a Tuesday.. they weren't busy...

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Nice food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

I enjoyed it, menu selection was nice and the atmosphere was good.
You can get it delivered to your hotel room

Visited April 2014