“the good with the bad...”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #1,230 of 4,610 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: City Center East
Reviewed April 13, 2014

I really appreciated the restaurant taking our reservation for 15 the day of - no other nearby restaurant would. But the waitress shortchanged me by $0.50. I know it doesn't see like much, but she totally told me "I shorted you two quarters - I didn't have any change. Seriously... seriously? Should have contacted a manager but was trying not hold up the rest of the group when it was time to go...

Reviewed April 1, 2014

cheap and cheerful place, friendly staff and hige tankards of Margarita!! Food was average but good value for money. We enjoyed our Chilis experience. I would go back for a quick, standard meal of this type again given the pleasant atmosphere and the price!!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

This restaurant is very near our hotel and we went there for dinner and for lunch. We ate here last time we were in Philadelphia (4 years ago) and nothing much seems to have changed, although the menu might have. A mixture of (Southern) American and Mexican. Nothing very special, not haute cuisene, but it is reasonably priced and it was tasty enough. Oh, yes, one thing has changed; they have now added calories, cholesterol and sodium levels against every item on the menu. Does it give us "informed choices" or merely put us off eating? You decide... Suffice to say we took little notice of that.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

Chili's salsa & chips is my favorite in Texas but the salsa in Philly was not very good. My meal was OK but was not anything outstanding. I only ate there because my niece wanted to since she likes the restaurant in Texas. I usually try to only eat at new places when I am on vacation.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

This was a room service option for the Residence inn. After touring with 2 pre 10 YO kids, we were all too tired to go back out, Residence Inn had the menu, Pizza and Quesadilla delivered in 30 minutes, very good.