“It was closing down, and still good service”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #2,194 of 4,405 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: City Center East
Greenville, South Carolina
“It was closing down, and still good service”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were treated well despite the closing time of the restaurant. We were his last table. I asked for a house wine and was served something else and charged for it! I asked the server about it and he fixed my bill immediately. No issues there. It was nice to be treated well at midnight closing.

Visited July 2013

• Polish first
“Good place, convenient spot”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Was there last Tuesday, the 16th, evening. I was there with one friend , while attending a conference in town that week. Our waitress was Heather and she was very pleasant and helpful. The restaurant had been rushed by the conference lunch crowd and by dinner they were out of a few things on the menu, but my friend and I were in good spirits and Heather got us everything we wanted and made suggestions for the items they didn't have. It's like all others Chili's, so it was a comforting choice in a big city.
This is next to the conference center, Marriott and one block from Loews hotel, Reading Terminal Market.

• Visited July 2013
Kent, Washington
“First time at Chili's”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

After walking around for almost 2 hours looking for a place to eat that was open on July 4th we stumbled upon this. There was a wait about a half hour to get seated. I don't know if they had any air conditioning or not but it was awfully hot and others were questioning if they had air. While we were waiting husband and daughter went up to the bar to get an adult beverage and waited and waited. They were never waited on, in the mean time I was seated ironically at a table in the bar. They came and joined me. Our waiter was very patient with us as we were overwhelmed by the menu as we have never eaten at a Chili's. He answered our questions and did the substitutions for us. He was on top of our drinks too. He brought me my Caesar salad without any croutons and even commented with that when he put it down. I said I didn't order it without any croutons "but whatever" then he realized it was the table next to us who had ordered the Caesar without croutons. He apologized then brought me a whole cup of croutons. YAY! Daughter and I had steak with butter sauce and we both thought it was wonderful, cooked just the way we liked it and very tasty. Waiter did forget my side of mushrooms too but did eventually bring them when I inquired about them. There must have been about a dozen of Philadelphia's finest waiting for take out so I am guessing that whatever they would have ordered wasn't that bad.

• Visited July 2013
“Nothing special but it's not bad.”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Drinks were a little pricey but our bartenders were great. We ordered some nachos and were disappointed. I'd stay away from them.

Visited June 2013
Rock Hill, SC
“Dependable, reasonably priced alternative”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Same menu and consistency as all other Chili's. Good drink specials in the bar area. Good alternative if you just want a good, basic meal at reasonable prices.

Visited June 2013