“Another spill”

Neighborhood: University City
Greenville, South Carolina
“Another spill”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

So our second night and we had our midshipman with us. Sent Oma and Opa to get a table. They were told an hour and it took no time really only 30 minutes. The previous night at Capital Grille they spilled the lobster bisque and a cold glass of ice water on me.Tonight was my wife's turn. The girl (not our server) tried to balance the fajita fixings tray on the bar behind... Oh bad move as it slid off my 18 year old could not get his mouth open fast enough as guacamole and sour cream bounced everywhere! So we got it off his wool dress coat and well the other stuff on my wife blended in with her jeans. You could have seen my wife when the crash of all the broken plates hit. Man oh man. Well they gave my dad thirty dollars off and sent dessert back with my mid shipman. All in all nice people, but we did hear this balancing fiasco was not the girls first mishap.

• Visited December 2012

Bamberg, Germany
“Food was yummy but the location is old”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Ate here quiet often while staying in a hotel here for two weeks. Each time we went the food was yummy. We had decent waitresses each time. The location is old and probably could use a renovation but the food was yummy and hot each time. Location is on the corner of a very busy street ...not sure if they had parking because I walked fromt the Sheraton. Gentlemens club is underneath...not great place for a family restaurant.

• Visited June 2012
Brooklyn, New York
“You call tell this is a college town, so mediocre”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

Empty which was good at first but now we know why. It was a mid Saturday afternoon. Sat us at a table that was filty underneath. Now I'm asking myself why didnt' we ask to move. We were starving I guess. Took someone 10-12 min to come over to ask for our drinks. Normally once you sit the waitress says "Sally will be over get you started" So after the waitress show up it was another 5 min for drinks at an empty restaurant. Before she came to get out drink order 3 diff waitresses walked buy to help other folks at the next table over Food was slow again for an empty restaurant. My husbands food and mine came first but our 2 and 5 year old daughter came out 10 min later. Then when it did come out they forgot sides like their broccoli and french fries. Food was not that hot. Ugghhh I mean its Chili's not STK or Jean Georges but goodness. We love the Chili's in LI at Roosevelt Field but this was WAY bad

• Visited April 2012
“Run the other way very fast.”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Loud and awful music; filthy floor and bathrooms. Inattentive waitress.

Leeds, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous food and great service as always”
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I have never yet visited a Chili's that hasn't been brilliant. Well worth a visit!

• Visited September 2011