“Good sandwiches in the Reading Terminal Market”

The Original Turkey
Ranked #78 of 4,506 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: City Center East
Reviewed July 7, 2014

There are so many food stands in the Reading Terminal Market that it is sometimes hard to decide which one to choose. This was my first time at Original Turkey but, will not be my last. I ordered the turkey with cranberry and stuffing sandwich. My son had the turkey salad sandwich which he had had before and loved it again!

1  Thank fheagle

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Wonderful turkey sandwich. They make the sandwiches quickly and are located right across from the seating area!

1  Thank Rebecca W
Reviewed June 12, 2014

There are loots of places to eat at Reading Terminal Market which makes it hard to choose. When my daughter saw turkey being sliced off of freshly roasted turkeys we knew we had made the wrong choice eating at another stand. We decided right then we would have to come back in a few days and try Original Turkey. I had a turkey platter and the others in our group had a turkey dinner on a hoagie roll. OMG. Now I know turkey tastes sooo much better when someone else makes it. Moist, juicy, tender and just delicious!

1  Thank Maureen Y
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My wife ate there twice, and loved it. We had eaten there previously on trips to Philly. Quick, low cost, and delicious.

2  Thank Steve H
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Great turkey sandwich at this Reading Market stand.

Not sure how much more I can offer here for you.

It was really, really good. If you're up for a turkey sandwich, seek this place out.

2  Thank chris55812