“Amazing”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Neighborhood: City Center East
Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Awesome sandwich....great service...fresh vegetables and great meat for the sandwich...fair price you must stop and visit

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Terrific selection of turkey--platters with turkey sliced with gravy, stuffing, cranberry sauce, turkey reubens, turkey cheesesteaks...well, you get the idea. The turkey and sides were good, the service was good. If you like turkey, you have to visit the Original Turkey.

Reviewed October 7, 2013

I had the two side platter. The turkey was very moist and hand carved right in front of me. The mashed potatoes were real. The sides were basic, nothing fancy, but good. The gravy was not homemade but tasted good and the stuffing was definitely made from scratch not stove top. My wife had a stuffing cranberry sandwich on wheat. She said it was great! We will definitely come back.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Fatty turkey.
Sliced ultra-thick and unevenly.
Tasted like thick, cold turkey lunch-meat.
Lettuce and tomato were wet and bland-tasting.
Bread was thin and soft. Absorbed all moisture on the sandwich

Overall my turkey sandwich was a wet, tasteless mess. Big mistake eating here. The only reason I didn't give a TERRIBLE score is because I didn't get sick after eating here.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

We always get the platter with stuffing, potatoes and spinach! It is so good that my husband, who claims not to like turkey always eats half of my platter. So, I just order another to take home! The service has sways been friendly and enthusiastic!

1  Thank mainlinemadelyn