“Not the best breakfast place”
Review of Talula's Daily

Cuisines: American, European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed April 6, 2018

Went for breakfast on a Sunday, not a ton of breakfast type food options. The fritta was good, but nothing solid. Good coffee and the cookie was solid.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

This was an excellent dining experience for our family. Very reasonably priced five course meal for $55.00. The seating area was very laid back and friendly for our large group of 12. Nicole our waitress was very personable and attentive to our first time group. The food was fresh and delicious. We dined on the potato leak soup, Amish Chicken and biscuits, house cured duck prosciutto to name a few. This is definitely a place to visit again.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 13, 2018

Very simple and homey dining room. Very much like having dinner at a good friend's home. I love the prix fixe menu. Cleverly done with nice balance of flavors, colors, and presentation. Definitely get the extra course if offered as others have said. Very imaginative wine pairing which in my evening included some wonderful French country cider that matched the cheese course beautifully. Reasonably priced wine pairing and just like being at a friends house, they will top off your glass if you run out before your course is done. I thought this was a great value for the money at least compared to restaurants in this class of food. Well done.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 21, 2018

Their Havana Latte woke up my latte-weary taste buds. We got there late, so I missed out on a breakfast sandwich, but my ham frittata and small wedge of Jewish apple cake hit many spots. My wife quite enjoyed her veg frittata and zucchini bread. Everything we've had has been very tasty and well prepared. Several servers have a bit of an attitude, with some notably friendly exceptions.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 26, 2018

Entrance not obvious, but do go in - the food is first-rate! I also rather like the entrance way, as they decorate in a rustic garden style that I like.

Date of visit: September 2017