“Every town should have Talulas ”
Review of Talula's Daily

Talula's Daily
Reserve with OpenTable
Talula's Daily is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #152 of 4,370 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American, European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: From the acclaimed team of Talula's Table and Talula's Garden this community market, cafe, bakery, coffee, and cheese shop serve an exclusive supper Tuesday - Sunday with reservations available for groups of 1-12 between the hours of 7pm-9:30pm. Each month is a series of five seasonal & locally inspired courses from a little snack to a family style main Supper course to owner Aimee Olexy's well-known cheese service to scrumptious sweets & fresh Talula's bread. The "Supper" is $50 per person. A curated wine and beer list show affordable, boutique selections intended to make the market by day and the supper by night a Daily, weekly, or monthly habit. Menus can be viewed at talulasdaily.com. Reservations can be rare and book rapidly at this secret, hand-crafted supper club brought to you by Stephen Starr and Aimee Olexy. It is small, ultra-seasonal, and beyond memorable.
Denver, Colorado
“Every town should have Talulas ”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Wow. Surpassed expectations for local coffee spot. They have friendly staff, quality food and coffee, and reasonable prices. I was visiting, found this coffee fix and came back next day to take out lunch. Loved the slice of Lancaster Bacon, by the slice! Decadent. So nice they just ran out of something the customer in front of me wanted, and the deli comped her meal for nice older woman. That's exceeding expectations! Will hunt this place out next time!

Meadville, Pennsylvania
“Great cafe”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here for coffee and a croissant the morning after a great dinner at Talula's Garden. The croissant was one of the best I've ever had stateside. I really enjoyed the ambiance, especially the communal table. After my coffee, I explored the small grocery. When I inquired about the flavor of an item, it was opened and I was offered a taste. Excellent customer service.

Visited February 2014
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Exceeded Expectations”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I have to admit that in general, I'm not a huge fan of Stephen Starr restaurants. And when I saw the January menu, I was underwhelmed. I made the reservation anyway because of the reviews on Yelp. I'd also wanted to try Talula's Garden for a while, and this was a more affordable option.

All I can say is, WOW. The service was amazing. The servers were friendly and knowledgeable. The meal was paced perfectly. We were served 5 courses over about 2.5 hours, but it never felt like we were waiting for our food. And every single item on the menu was delicious. I can't overstate how amazing the food was. We could barely walk when we left.

My only regret is that we didn't do the beverage pairing. $35 gets a serving of sparkling wine, white wine, red wine, and beer or cider.

• Visited January 2014
Hartford, Connecticut
“Outstanding”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

We had dinner at the chefs table -the menu was terrific - liked everything served - since this was a business meal - I was concerned about not having a choice - I checked with everyone to make sure there were no allergies. We had a fantastic time. I will definitely go back again

Visited October 2013
istanbul
“limited but tasty”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

we had a family dinner at talulas daily. the menu was fixed, so it is like 'what's for dinner tonight'. I think the menu design was in good harmony. although we did not have unlimited choices, wine is not fixed and everyone of us could find something for their taste for the very same menu. the dinner was expertly cooked, the service was cool, and ambiance was warm. we went back home thinking that we would visit again.

• Visited September 2013