“Lots of good food”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Neighborhood: Bella Vista / Queen Village
Reviewed June 26, 2014

First time but not the last time. Very large portions of really good food. If you have that super hunger go here! Home made fresh daily food. Bake goods also. Great staff.

Sokol G, Manager at Oregon Diner, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2014

Hello,
Thank you for coming in and also writing this review. I am glad that the portions and quality satisfied you. Our quality is really important so I am happy to hear that you were impressed. I hope you join us again soon and have another great meal!

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Always love coming to this diner with my family. The portions are huge and the service is excellent.
The healthy omelet with home fries was scrumptious. The toasted corn muffin was crispy and tasty. The coffee was so delicious. The bacon and sausage was excellent. The pancakes and French toast was so delicious. My family just loves this place and our stomachs were very happy!

Hello,
I am glad that you and your family had a great breakfast. It sounds like you tried a little bit of everything and I happy to hear you all had a great meal. Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Please come in again soon for another delicious breakfast.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Enjoyed a great meal and spent little! We dined on their monthly specials priced at $9:99. For three dollars more we were able to add soup, salad and dessert. Unlike some diners dessert was anything off their bakery shelf, not just pudding or jello. Portions were very generous, food was well prepared, and the service was good. We plan to return.

Hi Mary,
I am just getting on this site so I am sorry it took so long to respond. I am glad you tried the specials and enjoyed the meal and dessert. I am also happy to hear that you were pleased with the portion sizes and had great service. I hope to see you again soon in the diner.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

You really want the South Philly experience - the clientele, the waiters - here's your place. Big portions, huge menu, solid food, good tasty diner experience. Rough around the edges in classic South Philly style.

Hello,
I am just getting on this site so I am sorry it took so long to respond. I am glad to hear that you are happy with our portions and our food. Our waitstaff and atmosphere is very important and and we want you to feel at home at Oregon Diner. Your feedback is important - what can we do to improve to be a five star place in your mind?

Reviewed October 10, 2013

My usual diner stop when in South Philly. Always generous portions and good, basic diner food. Usually when visiting friends it is the place we go. It is a typical diner, comfortable booths. A take out bakery counter with big selection.

Hi Bob,
I am just getting on this site so I am sorry it took so long to respond.
Thank you for being a loyal customer and bringing your friends to Oregon Diner. The bakery case has great options. I'm glad you are happy with the portions and our variety of food choices. I hope to have to dine with us again soon.