“very good breakfast”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Neighborhood: Bella Vista / Queen Village
Reviewed November 8, 2012

stopped here for breakfast on a recent trip. Didn't disappoint. Portions are large and the service is fast and friendly. Prices are good also.

Sokol G, Manager at Oregon Diner, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2014

Hello Mike,
I am just getting on this site so I am sorry it took so long to respond. Thank you for your review. I am glad that you had a good breakfast and also enjoyed the service. I am happy that you found our prices reasonable too. Please come back and have breakfast with us again if you take another trip to Philadelphia.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

After a long morning and early afternoon of outpatient surgery for our young daughter, all she wanted was a simple egg breakfast and pancakes. With a take-out order of eggs, sausage, and potatoes, as well as some pancakes and french toast, we were all set. The pancakes were hearty and the french toast was perfect. We splurged on a cheese danish which was excellent! The staff was very friendly since we ordered over the phone and it was nice and hot when we picked it up. Overall, a great diner to have breakfast anytime you want.

Hello Eduardo,

I am just getting on this site so I am sorry it took so long to respond. I am glad you found us and enjoyed your breakfast. Thank you for taking the time to share your very nice review. I hope everyone is healthy now and you have breakfast with us again if you are in Philadelphia.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

we probably dine here 2-3 times per month...can't beat the $9.99 menu or Sunday morning breakfast menu...have been going to the Oregon Diner for years and only one time had a disappointing meal...can't beat this place!

Hi MaryAnn,
I am just getting on this site so I am sorry it took so long to respond. Thank you for your review. I am glad you like our specials and thank you for being a loyal customer. See you for a Sunday breakfast soon!

Reviewed February 9, 2012

Personally, one of the best "breakfast places"...their mushroom
cheese omelet or any other omelet is the best...and I'm not kidding about the "toasted cinnamon bun." Again, it is a diner so they do have much more to choose from...these are just my
favorites.

Hello Linda,
I am just getting on this site so I am sorry it took so long to respond. I am so happy that you enjoyed your breakfast with us. Thank you for taking the time to write your review. Come in for breakfast again soon!

Reviewed January 19, 2012

It used to be like an authentic diner..but now the waitstaff is no longer unique

Hello Barbara,
I am just getting on this site so I am sorry it took so long to respond. Were you unhappy with your service at the diner? I hope you will come in again and dine with us so we can provide better service.