“HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,454 of 4,388 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
PJackkand
“HORRIBLE HORRIBLE SERVICE!!!!”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

The second I walked in I encountered the worst customer service.

I walked in and found two people working the first desk. One girl looked at me and then turned her back to me. The other girl working the desk said "Can I help?"

I asked for a to go order and all the girl said was "see that guy over there". I walked over to another girl at a Micros and asked to place a to go order and she just said to me "go to the bar".
I went to the bar and the first girl I encountered when I arrived ran up to me and actually said to me "I told you to go see the guy over there."

I finally found the actual "to go" person and he then says to me "whatta want tonight". At this point I was pissed off and said "a menu" He actually sighed and pointed to where I could find a menu.

Finally I was able to place an order and thankfully it was to go.
The food was great but I will never step foot in that dump ever again, not until they get actual servers who can serve guests.

Visited February 2013

• Korean first
Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
“Interesting.... but overall positive”
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We stayed the the Crowne Plaze Hotel across the parking lot, and ate at TGI Fridays both nights we were there. Interesting crowd - including formerly semi-famous rapper and his posse! Very crowded and very busy. Saturday night there were THREE security guards working the restaurant.... However, the servers were super-friendly and the food was good. Good enough that we went two nights in a row.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank WhitePineLane
New Jersey
“Didn't Let me Down!”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

One thing about chains, you know what to expect food wise. Service was good and attentive. A cool extra...they had a karaoke machine which made the night extra fun!

Visited October 2012
Sterling, Virginia
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

TGIF is very convenient to the Crowne Plaza hotel in West Phila. There is plenty of room, the food and service is good. The atmosphere was pleasant for families and businessman. Sports on TV is clearly visible but not overwhelming to table conversations.

Visited October 2012
Orlando, Florida
“My nephew loved the food here”
Reviewed October 8, 2012

Before we went to see The Dark Knight Rises I brought my nephew and his friends here to eat some gigantic cheeseburgers and sodas. They were stuffed when we left and could not stop thanking me for their meal.

This is a great place to enjoy family and friends.

• Visited July 2012