“Didn't Let me Down!”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,630 of 4,488 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed November 4, 2012

One thing about chains, you know what to expect food wise. Service was good and attentive. A cool extra...they had a karaoke machine which made the night extra fun!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

TGIF is very convenient to the Crowne Plaza hotel in West Phila. There is plenty of room, the food and service is good. The atmosphere was pleasant for families and businessman. Sports on TV is clearly visible but not overwhelming to table conversations.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Before we went to see The Dark Knight Rises I brought my nephew and his friends here to eat some gigantic cheeseburgers and sodas. They were stuffed when we left and could not stop thanking me for their meal.

This is a great place to enjoy family and friends.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

A little loud but good value for the buck and a great location on city line.the staff is very friendly.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I went to this restuarant with a friend for dinner. We were seated right away and someone who I thought was our waiter took our drink order pretty quickly. Turns out it wasn't our waiter and we had to wait quite awhile for someone to take our food order. It took forever for our food to come out and we barely saw the waitress at all. We had to flag her down just to get the check. The food was actually pretty good but the service we received makes me not want to go back again. It shouldn't take two hours for two people to eat and leave - especially if there was no wait time to be seated. Don't waste your time at this place. There's plenty of other restaurants not too far up the road.