“Good value and service” 5 of 5 bubbles

TGI Friday's
Ranked #2,273 of 4,314 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dallas, Pa
“Good value and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2012

A little loud but good value for the buck and a great location on city line.the staff is very friendly.

Visited October 2012

• Korean first
“Very very slow service”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

I went to this restuarant with a friend for dinner. We were seated right away and someone who I thought was our waiter took our drink order pretty quickly. Turns out it wasn't our waiter and we had to wait quite awhile for someone to take our food order. It took forever for our food to come out and we barely saw the waitress at all. We had to flag her down just to get the check. The food was actually pretty good but the service we received makes me not want to go back again. It shouldn't take two hours for two people to eat and leave - especially if there was no wait time to be seated. Don't waste your time at this place. There's plenty of other restaurants not too far up the road.

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst restaurant in Philly”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

WARNING: Worst restaurant in the city of Philadelphia. Avoid this TGI Fridays at all costs. You will regret visiting this place, just as I did! I read the reviews and decided not to go to this location, instead I called the center city location but they were getting ready to close (it was around 12am). I really had a taste for the JD sampler so I decided to settle for the City Line location, and where do I start? There were people standing outside the entrance smoking marijuana, the staff was extremely RUDE, and when I took my to-go order home, I realized that they hadn't given me my complete order. So after realizing this I called them, only to get no answer. I've since spoken to the corporate office, who assured me that I would receive a coupon, this was about THREE weeks ago, and still nothing. TGI Fridays has horrible customer service skills! I just want what I PAID for!

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank ci j
“Execrable”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2012

Loud terrible live music waited over an hour for food avoid at all costs.

Wyckoff, New Jersey
“Don't bother!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

After a long morning of walking and sight seeing, we took our children to TGIFs. From the moment we entered the store, we waited for the hostess for quite sometime. We were finally seated and again waited for someone to take our drink order. Then we over heard a customer complaining to another waitstaff that no one was helping him and his daugther. Our orders were finally taken, my drink came with a fly in it! The waiter apologized, got the manager and she was not very presentable herself. She only said we will comp the drink. She wasn't sympathetic or wanted to hear how disgusted I was. Our food came, and various things were on the kids plates like fries which I specifically stated NO FRIES but fruit. IT was one mix up after another. The cleanliness wasn't there. I really lost my appetite. Never again...not only this location but perhaps the chain! Don't go!

• Visited May 2012