“What fantastic customer service!”
Review of Olive Garden - CLOSED

Olive Garden
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Cardiff, Wales
“What fantastic customer service!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We popped into the Olive Garden as we were rather hungry from a day's walking.

The waitress was attentive and professional advising us on what we thought we would like…spot on.

The soup and garlic sticks were sublime, in fact she brought out a second serving for us…wonderful!

By the time we received our main course, which was pizza, both my wife and I had to ask for a carry out box as we were now full.

I must add that we were tourists and this may be the standard in here. We however, were truly impressed by how efficiently everything was managed.

Thank you all for a lovely meal.

• Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good food and good price!”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

It's a decent place to have some Italian food. The price is according to the quality and they usually have a good service.
Parking is available!

Visited April 2013
Lakeland, TN
“Wonderful Meal and Wonderful Service”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We stayed at Loews Hotel and we were able to walk to this Olive Garden from the hotel.
We enjoyed the dinner, but we enjoyed the service we got even better. First class service
with a smile.

• Visited September 2013
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
“Average Food - Very Slow and Poor Service”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We went there for dinner on Saturday night right before the Philly Half Marathon on Sunday. I was running the race and wanted to get a pasta dinner. All the restaurants in the area were packed. Our wait time was about 20 minutes which was not bad considering area restaurants had a 1.5 to 2 hour wait times.

Once we were seated - our orders were taken - my sweet tea was brought relatively quickly - and then the wait began. The kitchen was apparently backed up and service was excruciatingly slow. Never once did the waiter ask me if we needed more sweet tea or water.

We got our minestrone soups first - they were horribly salty...The bread never made it to our table till very late in the meal. After a long wait period - the restaurant manager came and told me that the eggplant was spoiled and they couldn't serve the eggplant Parmesan. Atleast they were nice about it. I ordered the Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta instead.

We had to request the waitress to bring at least my 2 years old kids meal first. I got my pasta and my son got my Penna pasta with marinara - still no bread and my wife didn't get her salad yet.

My Fettuccine Pasta was the blandest pasta i have ever had - zero flavor. It is sad when the tastiest pasta dish was my son's kids meal. My wife's salad was decent.

We ordered the tiramisu and that was great as always.

I don't think we will come back to this Olive Garden again.

• Visited September 2013
“Great value”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Our waiter had sort of an attitude.

The food was delicious. Majority of the food they serve is pasta.
Great wine selection. Very clean and neat.

Overall service was great.

Visited July 2013