“very good”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 19, 2013

We went there - very clean and inviting- no wait and was sitted immediately. The special promotion w/ great and a good value. The food was wonderful - we had 4 cheese penne. Always the bread sticks are a plus. The service was great and she was nice enough to take pictures. They celebrated my son's birthday w/ a complimenty dessert .

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I visit the Olive Garden now and then i so enjoy the salad and the dishes are fairly good for a chain. But my last outing in center city philly was not so good, i ordered the eggplant parm for a change..it came with one little dollop of tomato sauce on it..even though i asked to make sure there is enough 'gravy' as we call it in south phillly. And it wasn't even made like an eggplant parm. It was some fried slices of eggplant spread in a row with that plop of sauce and not much mozzarella (where's the cheese!!!) .. I also order a take out order of spagetti and meatballs that again when i got home was almost entirely white with no sauce. Just ok..i'll take Carrabas over Olive Garden any day...or better yet.. make my own ..haha

Reviewed February 21, 2013 via mobile

Finally a corporate chain understands that food should taste good and not be over 500 calories and 1000mg of sodium. The ravioli from the lighter fare menu was very good and only 420 calories. The salad and breadsticks are always a hit. Keep the healthier menu!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

After spending $150 dinner for two the previous night, we decided to economize at The Olive Garden. Atmosphere was what one would expect, but our waitress was delightful and excellent. We enjoyed our meal very much--I ordered a low-calorie chicken dish which was cooked just right--very moist and tasty. I think Olive Garden is great for travelers on a budget.

Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

Maybe the wait staff was having a bad afternoon but at 4pm the service should have better. Our server never came to our table. This was the first time ever I got up to go look for a waiter. To the rescue was a substitute waiter who apologized for the poor service and served us for the remainder of our Meal. When we did finally see the waiter for the section, he never apologized. Too bad - both the food and the value were excellent but poor service can put a damper in any meal.