“Splendid”

Cuisines: American
Philly
“Splendid”
Reviewed March 18, 2009

This place is spectacular. My now wife and I got married and had our reception here. They (Patterson's Palace staff) did a wonderful job with everything we wanted and needed. It was a beautifully laid out and planned, thanks to the wedding coordinator.
My wife was happy and our guests were happy, which made me happy. The food was delicious and served beautifully. Their prices were just as delightful, quality and quantity for a very reasonable price. Thank you Pattersons Palace for providing us with a flawless wedding...with not one regret. :-)

1 Thank SACPhilly

Phiiadlephia
“BEST vegetarian food”
Reviewed November 20, 2008

I went to Patterson's when they were on 4th street. I was thrilled to hear they reopened.

Patterson's food is like a big hug from your best friend. It is THE BEST vegetarian food I have found in Philadelphia. The only reason I did not rate it higher is because the service is very slow. You'll be thrilled with the food when you get it, but you will wait to get it.

Even without quick service, when people who have eaten their food hear of their reopening, they get a wild look in their eyes and immediately start planning their next trip there. If you are not a convert to their food go when you have time to wait or use my preferred method...call ahead and pick up food.

1 Thank luvveg
Philadelp[hia
“Home away from Home”
Reviewed February 24, 2008

I have followed the patterson family from the early years
starting back from Broad and Norris, since my son was born
Nov 23 ,1980. I had never felt so pleased with a meal .

Thank you so much for your return.

1 Thank zipup
Philadelphia, PA
“Great food, great atmosphere, entertainment & Healthy entrees.,and more!”
Reviewed August 25, 2006

I frequented their previous location on 4th street in philadelphia...But this new 200 plus seat facility is beautiful with live entertainment, a very large International "Souls Food" Cuisine with an extensive selection of vegetarian entrees...Food tastes like I've never experienced before...Very Unique experience. It's a great place for family, Fine Dining, Special occasions, private parties and more....LOVED IT! Highly reccomend this place as one of Philly's Hottest new Restaurants...in the city...Now located at 1621-27 Cecil B. Moore Avenue in the Temple University area.

2 Thank thefinediner