“Great authentic Cuban food!”
Review of Mixto

Mixto
Reserve with OpenTable
Mixto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #124 of 4,445 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center East
Cross street: 12th Street
Description: Mixto is a two-story natural wood and exposed brick building located on the east side of downtown Philadelphia on the historic Antique Row. We have been opened for ten consecutive years. Our vision has been to bring an array of flavors of the Cuban, Latin American and Caribbean cuisine to the Center City area. We are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner with bar service and an extensive wine selection. Mixto offers outdoor dining with a South Beach Miami ambiance during the spring, summer & fall when the weather permits.
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Delicious food, reasonable prices really authentic Cuban food ( says my Cuban father) . Cool hip atmosphere

Reviewed October 23, 2013 via mobile

We had a nice breakfast here recently. Good food. Good service and a coo l vibe. We will return!

We will return!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

This restaurant was within walking distance from our hotel and we noticed their advertisement for happy hour specials, including $1 empanadas! We ordered enough food and drinks for three people for less than $30. The atmopshere is great and our waiter was very friendly.

1  Thank Sarah A
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Had a tasty dinner here & will return next time we are in Philly. Our waiter was a little disinterested - didn't offer to explain anything about the dishes after I said I was looking for something different, but his service was quick & efficient. Food was delicious - Montuno de Lechon & Ropa Vieja - the portions large. With wine & beer, our bill totalled $67.

Reviewed October 7, 2013 via mobile

I made my reservations and arrived a little early, but was seated right away!! The waiter came over after a few minutes, however he seemed to be kind of distracted the entire time we were there. He was not very knowledgable of the drink or food menu either.

This did not ruin my food experience!! I had the scallops entree, and my girlfriend who is a vegetarian was able to fill her belly with the awesome appetizers!!

Food =10