“love this place. best thai food during undergrad. have found better thai places around philly but still love it...”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed April 29, 2009

love this place. best thai food during undergrad. have found better thai places around philly but still love it. service can be not so great at times but food is always good.

Moorestown, NJ
“Good choice within this area”
Reviewed February 1, 2009

I selected Lemon Grass to take my date to based on reviews. The atmosphere was pleasant; not overly romantic, but nice compared to most of the other restaurants we walked past in that area. We were seated almost immediately upon entering and the table service was very good throughout the meal. I had brought along a bottle of pink champagne to accompany our meal. After a small bit of concern over my having BYOB rather than using their bar, they said they would charge a $5 corking fee, which I accepted, and set us up with glasses and a pitcher of ice to keep the bottle chilled. The food was delicious and nicely presented, and reasonably priced for the portions. I had the Lemon Grass soup and beef Mussaman Curry while my date chose the Swimming Rama; we'd recommend all of these dishes. Overall, a nice little restaurant with very good Thai food that is a great choice for that area of the city.

Downingtown, Pennsylvania
“Tasty with a bit of assumption”
Reviewed January 25, 2009

Went for dinner with two others; food was very tasty as we all agreed except the calamari appetizer was different and not good different, not sure why. Would go again. Other complaint was that they never came back with my change when I paid with cash even though it was what I wanted to leave for the tip they just assumed it was okay and never asked. Rude but at least the meal was very tasty...the main reason we went.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“one of the best lunch specials in W. Philly”
Reviewed August 17, 2008

one of the best lunch specials in W. Philly

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Smallest, best value, and spiciest Thai restaurant in University City. Lunch combos come with soup, appetizer, and main...”
Reviewed April 9, 2008

Smallest, best value, and spiciest Thai restaurant in University City. Lunch combos come with soup, appetizer, and main dish for $9. Average price is definitely much lower than $20; a dinner dish would be around $8-$12.