“Inconsistent”
Review of Chickie's & Pete's

Chickie's & Pete's
Reserve with OpenTable
Chickie's & Pete's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #226 of 4,611 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: South Philadelphia
Description: Opened in 2003, South Philly's largest sports bar is conveniently located within walking distance to the South Philadelphia Sports Complex. This 24,000 square feet location on Packer Avenue features two huge bars and plenty of TVs including an 18' showpiece that is perfect for watching any great sporting event! South Philly also has three private rooms with the capability to handle any special occasion, small or large. Pre-game, post-game, or during the game...join us for the best in game experience in Philadelphia at the #1 sports bar in America.
Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

We ate here today and not as impressed as with past visits. Cranny fries were good but they weren't real hot. Seemed like they had sat a bit. The traditional pizza (which we've love in the past) had more cheese than in past. Wings were over cooked and service wasn't very attentive. Maybe that's why our fries weren't hot. We'll get the fries at the ballpark and skip the restaurant experience.

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

It's a sports bar.. Very good food.. Whatever you do, make sure you order the crab fries!!!! Wow! The only negative was the service. Absolutely horrible. We apparently walked in the wrong door when we entered because when we opened it, we were basically in the area where all the servers were.. They let us know very rudely that we came in the wrong way! 1: Put a sign on the door stating that it's not the entrance, or 2: Keep the door locked! Also, I originally ordered a beer and water and she only brought out my beer. I had to ask her another 2x for my water. We also had to wait forever for her to come back and bring us the bill.. Then after paying, she completely forgot to bring back the slip for us to sign. We had to flag her down after waiting 20 minutes...

1  Thank Reese5033
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

On my visit this time I decided to try something different. I saw a picture of their lobster roll on FB. It was amazing. Large chunks of lobster on a toasted sub roll.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

We picked this restaurant for no specific reason except it was close to our hotel. My daughter and I were in Philly for a Flyers game and were not familiar with the area. We were very pleased with our choice. It is more a sports bar with a dining area away from the bar. Big menu with lots of great choices. Staff was friendly and very helpful since we were not local. We were told that sometimes the Flyers come in to eat and drink!

Reviewed October 26, 2013

I hate seafood of all kinds. But their crab fries are amazing! best fries ive ever had. If your looking for a good place to get a meal fast and watch a philly sports game this is the place.