“Good Food Nice Atmosphere”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 4,429 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Cross street: 12th
Description: Maggiano's Little Italy specializes in Italian-American cuisine served in a warm & friendly atmosphere. We are open daily for lunch & dinner, offer a convenient Carryout service as well as beautiful & accommodating Banquet space for every special occasion. Maggiano’s menu features both classic & contemporary Italian-American recipes – homemade pastas, signature salads, prime steaks, fresh fish, regular chef specials & specialty desserts, accompanied by a large selection of wines & specialty drinks. The food is made from scratch daily & served in a welcoming environment. Family style service or individual entrees are available.
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We had dinner here over the holiday because it was in close proximity to our hotel. I didn't realize it was a chain restaurant. However, you couldn't tell- it felt like a family restaurant. I mentioned to the waitress that it was our daughters birthdays and she brought out a nice dessert with candles and sang. Overall good experience.

There are newer reviews for Maggiano's Little Italy

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Seeing this restaurant across the street from the Marriott in downtown Philadelphia my traveling partner gave this place a try. We had traveled that day from Arkansas and were quite hungry so we wound up at the restaurant a little earlier than the normal dinner crowd. It was not crowded and got seated right away. Service was quick and attentive probably due to the sparse crowd. We saw a couple police officers eating there so we felt like we had made a good choice! The food and portions were good and predictable. Not the best Italian I have ever had but definitely left us filled up. If you are in the area and have a desire for some good Italian food, stop here. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I was hesitant to make reservation here, which is a must if you don't want to wait 2 hours on the weekend. I read the mixed reviews about quality of food and service. This was a very important night for me and I wanted it to be perfect! It was. We had reservations for 8 people for 7pm. We had to wait 15 min. to be seated which is fine. Everyone loved their meals and we had an awesome waiter! Taking pictures and photo bomber our pics! It was a perfect night of celebrating the holiday and my long year of battling cancer. It was topped off by the best dessert sampler ever!!! Must get it! Great to share.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I was here for a group function. The food was good - we had a variety of dishes, and all were tasty and we'll-prepared, but a bit pricy. The carpet in the main area was a drab, gray cheap industrial thing which detracted from the rest of the well-appointed atmosphere. I was appalled by the bartender who engaged in two rip-off tricks- the long-pour and a glass crammed with ice. I ordered a coconut rum and got less than an inch of liquor in a small glass which was mostly ice and air. I couldn't believe my eyes -just three tiny sips. I thought it was an error, ordered another, and got the same thing. I have never in my life had such a rip-off on a drink like I did here. So if you go, enjoy the food, just order non-alcoholic beverages.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

After a day of walking around the Philly area in the early Dec. blizzard. we enjoyed a very nice early dinner here with another couple. The reception was warm & welcoming. The appetizers were pretty good as we selected 4 for $16 to sample & share. Our friends dinner was fine I believe. On the other hand, our entree egg plant parm. was brought out large enough to share family style for 2( as the restaurant is known for). Unfortunately our waitress forgot when we ordered at the time, that we'd mentioned, we're going to share. Our second plate was forgotten since another wait staff(not our original )brought out our meal. Often this is the case with restaurants I've noticed. She's off assisting other patrons. So we asked for an extra- plate & a "cold" one was brought by another person.We were resolved to just share our meal & I used the bread plate, dinner was getting cold already waiting. This goes along with the cold coffee, (we're warming up from the cold as mentioned). the waitress states "sorry about that, it's probably cold cups" when she immediately brought another hot coffee. Our special occasion was also ruined since we told our waitress that we were celebrating a Birthday & at the end when the bill came there was no offer of a birthday dessert, again apologized. Left a bad taste in our mouth as they say.