“Very dissapointed”

Johnny Rockets
Neighborhood: City Center East
Neighborhood: City Center East
Reviewed June 21, 2013

I was looking forward to my first visit to this Johny Rockets. Although the staff was very friendly, I felt very uncomfortable eating at a place where "cleanliness" is not their best asset. I watched some of the servers cleaning the tables and they just wiped once and whatever they picked up it was good enough for them. I saw tables still dirty after they did "their cleaning". They really need to get their act together re. cleanliness. Also, we saw our food seating on the counter for a while before one of the servers got it and brought it to us. They had enough staff to do a very nice job - they just need a lot of training in all fronts. Hope they rectify these issues as I have no plans to return unless I see considerable changes.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

this place its some what like steak and shake they just have a 1970's theme to it. The burgers are ok but theres nothing too special about them they taste great and the prices are are low so i guess thats a plus.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

My 15-yr-old son has eaten chicken fingers/strips at a zillion different restaurants, and Johnny Rockets' chicken strips are definitely in his top 3 (he's very picky so that's saying a lot!). I had a burger that was also really good. The orange shake was so delicious!!!! Our server (Kristian) has a very pleasant personality and does his job very well!

Reviewed February 14, 2012

I tried Johnny Rocket's because the restaurant looks colorful and a bit retro from the outside but it was really disappointing. I got the Route 66 burger and bacon/cheese fries. The burger had nothing special, no flavour, no taste but the fries were really nasty! The bacon/cheese/fries quickly turns into a mixture which is basically pure fat, sugar and salt!

I didn't finish, started to feel unwell afterward and needed the bathroom.

To conclude : unhealthy food + just OK service + stomach ache = I will not go again.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

This corner hamburger joint is colorful and retro in it's decoration.
Old rock and roll favorites blast from the speakers. The wait staff sings happy birthday at your table. Children and those young at heart will love this place. Unfortunately, the food is just average.