“Fantastic! Attentive service, great food, and nice ambience”
Review of Davio's

Davio's
Reserve with OpenTable
Davio's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 4,519 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: City Center West
Cross street: Chestnut & Sansom
Description: Davio’s, with its “Northern Italian Steakhouse” cuisine, brings a deliciously unique flair to a city famous worldwide for its Italian restaurants. Situated in the historic Provident Bank Building in Center City Philadelphia, Davio’s offers diners the complete upscale dining experience - exquisite food, expertly prepared and presented in a grandly historic ambience. Davio’s skilled wait-staff provide guests with relaxed, yet attentive service, and are smartly garbed in long white coats reminiscent of Italy’s finest restaurants. Offering Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner 7 days a week, the restaurant has already gained popularity as a prime spot for both “Power Breakfast” and “Power Lunch” among the Philadelphia business community. Dinner also brings local and national luminaries from all walks of life on a regular basis. Reservations are suggested for the main dining room.
Reviewed March 1, 2014

The elevator up from street level does a good job hiding this gem from casual diners...good thing, it's busy enough as it is. We'd go back again & again.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I was staying at Club Quarters Hotel and this restaurant is next door. I went over and admittedly had an odd meal of mainly appetizers. I tried the philly cheese steak spring rolls: cute idea and unappetizing in reality. I suggest you just get a philly cheese steak sandwich somewhere else. The onion rings on the spring rolls were the best part of the meal and they were served at room temperature, a little cold for my taste. The caesar salad was unremarkable. The dressing was poor and I never had anchovies with hot pepper flakes on them. I also had some calamari that I did not finish and I would skip in the future. I avoid carbs but maybe their pasta is good. I met a friend who says their steaks are good but they should be at the prices advertized. Nice white table cloth restaurant with food that fails to match the prices. I had a cocktail and 2 glasses of wine (5 oz. each). All that cost me $75 before tip. BTW, the wine seems to cost less per ounce in the smaller size than the larger size - odd.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

The food at this restaurant was delicious and the portions were generous (wished we had a place to store the leftovers overnight!). The staff was exceptionally friendly. Was thinking that this could become a "go-to", familiar place where we could get to know the staff if we lived locally. However, since this was a "get-away" weekend for us, the frequent conversations with the staff were sometimes an interruption. Would definitely return, though -- still thinking about the yummy food!

Reviewed January 31, 2014

One of my favorites in Philly - I've been here for lunch and dinner, and have used it extensively for business, and have taken my family as well. Ambiance is open and friendly - after a visit or two, they will make you feel like family. Food is outstanding, and the service is top notch.

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

After trying to decide where to eat in Philly, we decided to go to Davios as the comments and ratings in trip advisor where great. We made a great choice, the service at the bar was great ( we got there earlier than expected). Once we moved to the table, dinner appetizers and service where all there. Great tasting food, nice ambiance and service. Will definetely try and visit when in town again!!! Special thanks to all those that contributed to a memorable night....