“Great food, great service”
Review of Little Pete's - CLOSED

Little Pete's
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed January 6, 2012

I was here with my family over the holidays.
It;s not posh, but comfrotable and great value.

The food is excellent, and there is a ton of choice. The daily specials are very extensive, something for every palate, and for a fixed price you can have soup or salad, a main, two sides, dessert, and a drink. I doubt very many people finish it all and they are friendly about bringing containers to take home the extras.

Our server was excellent - she was efficient, got every detail right, and remained cheerful even though it was VERY busy in her section.

There are newer reviews for Little Pete's

Reviewed May 26, 2011

Last week my college-aged daughter and I met friends from Pittsburgh at the Philadelphia Museum of Art to see the Capucci exhibition and then catch up over lunch. The restaurant at the museum was packed, and the cafeteria wasn't exactly a spot to sit and chat, so we headed out of the museum in search of lunch.

Across from the Perelman building we found Little Pete's. A great choice! If you want fancy food, try elsewhere. All four of us choose different lunch specials that were $8.95 and $9.95 for a cup of soup and unlimited refills on drinks along with the main course. My daughter's chicken Caesar salad was fresh looking as was my delicious new Little Pete's salad with chicken, mushrooms, bacon bits, egg and much more. My friends went for the spinach pie--two huge pieces plus rice and the quintessential Philadelphia cheesesteak, something that Pittsburgh apparently is lacking.

Our waitess, yes, I am calling her a waitress and not a server!! was very attentive and organized. Did we want another "diet"? Did we need our plates cleared? All the while we were able to socialize with my friends in very plain but pleasant surroundings.

We discovered Little Pete's by accident, but I would definitely go back after another museum visit. Good food, good value, good deal!

1  Thank GreenUnicorn
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 12, 2008

Thinking of a different Little Pete's in center city. Everyone raves about this spot, but it is dirty.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed September 29, 2008

The greasiest greasy spoon ever.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Reviewed August 20, 2008

is this the one across the street from the radisson? i can never remember the address b/c i always rolled in wasted. THE BEST!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook