“Good Food”

Devon Seafood Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Devon Seafood Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 4,506 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: City Center West
Cross street: Chancellor & Walnut
Description: With an indulgent menu focused on superior quality seafood, Devon Seafood Grill crafts its dishes with exacting standards & pampers its guests in a comfortable atmosphere. Featuring a generous cellar selection, an oyster bar & creative cuisine, Devon delivers culinary excellence at a surprising value. Open for weekday lunch, dinner & Sunday Brunch.
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Devon has a great location and really tasty food. If the weather is right sit outside have a great meal and enjoy Center City

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

I was taking here as a birthday surprise dinner the food was very good, the atmospheres relaxed and cozy. you also can sit outside if you choose or you can sit by the wall which opens up to outside which is also nice. the food was delicious, the service was good to. it's a great place to eat only negative is that there's little parking nearby

Reviewed August 16, 2013

It was a nice evening and we were hoping to sit outside or close to their huge, open windows, but they were booked and we opted for seats in the back room. And it turned out to be just fine! A lovely restaurant with a cozy feel, no matter where you sit. We didn't even miss sitting outside. Service was good, menu was great, although wish they had more salad selections. But the waitress let us know that nothing was a problem to have items added/removed to any of the selections. I appreciated this because I am pregnant and I also watch what I eat to be healthy. I ordered the lobster cobb salad with no feta or bacon (they forgot and put the bacon on, but it wasn't a big deal, I found the pieces and picked them off) and asked for extra veggies. The salad was HUGE and the dressing (balsamic vinegar to replace the cream one it came with, I got on the side) was delicious!!! My husband got the blackened chicken pasta and a green salad with a variety of toppings. We both throughly enjoyed our meals. Although a little pricy (our bill was $70), it was a nice treat to have good service and a wonderful meal in a delightful atmosphere.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Was walking by and could feel the fun vibe from this place. Wait wasn't too long. Great bar area to wait and bartenders attentive and friendly. Outdoor seating was delightful. Service was slow. Waitress might have been over worked. Food was great though. Just don't be in a hurry and you'll be fine. Will go back again.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

My steak was very tender...you could cut it with a fork. The shrimp and mashed potatoes were also very good. The waiter was the best...great service. Thanks for the wonderful night!