“Incredible service”

Cuisines: American, International
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: between Walnut & Locust
Transit: Easily accessible by bus, train, and subway.
Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Always wanted to try this place and finally did!! We were not disappointed. From the moment we walked in ( very early for an early dinner!) we felt very welcomed. Our server was Becca. She was very personable yet professional. I love the little tidbits she shared about the items we chose!! Her service really made the restaurant special.
Food was delicious and served at a very nice speed... Not too fast and not too slow!! I had the gnocchi special. Shrimp were perfect. My husband had the pork. He really enjoyed the mashed. sweet potatoes Started with a cheese plate. Becca suggested dipping the Gouda in the honey...WOW!!!
Dessert was pumpkin spice and chocolate gelato. Delicious!!
Atmosphere is urban but cozy!
Certainly would recommend!!

Reviewed November 1, 2013

We were in Philadelphia in January and ate at Bliss !
Very nice place with comfortable room layout and we could actually hear each other ! Not always easy to do in a lot of restaurant. I think we were early so it may get noisy latter on in the night .

Some of the reviews talk about the crab cakes ..... OUTSTANDING!! I cant say the rest of the dishes were that good though..

I would not suggest this place for food but go for a drink before or after a show ..yes!

Reviewed October 31, 2013

This place has the best crab cakes I have ever tasted. I have tried crab cakes at different places in the US where they are a "specialty" but these are awesome. They were so full of flavour and crab (!) that I did not want to try any others from any other menu in Philadelphia because I did not want to be disappointed. Apart from its noisy location, I recommend this restaurant highly.

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I went to this restaurant with friends after a show in the city. The service was good but the food was very expensive and tasteless. We spent about $200 including tip for 4 adults and some of the food was just ok but the vast majority was bland and tasteless. I was very disappointed as I was expecting better considering the prices. I would not go back again and in fact I was embarrassed that I had brought friends there.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I read reviews about this restaurant in advance. I was a little skeptical about going here but when we saw a Groupon for Bliss we decided to go. The restaurant is Gorgeous. The service was EXCELLENT! Our waiter went above and beyond the call of duty. However, the food was below average. In fact, we really didn't enjoy it. It was just OK. We would not go back again.