“holy cow delicious”

Dining options: Seating
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
“holy cow delicious”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

I always have the hardest time choosing which cupcake I want because they come up with such creative and delicious flavors. Let me just say, the Vegan Red Velvet — I'm not vegan at ALL, and it was crazy good.
I also loved the New Year's cupcake and Three Best Friends. Every cupcake I've ever had there has been amazing.

Visited March 2014

Pottstown, PA
“Must stop in if you are in Manayunk.”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Better still, visit if you are anywhere near the area. This woman can bake! You will never taste a red velvet cupcake like the one Elizabeth makes-dense, chocolate, moist and sweet with beet juice, like it is supposed to be. No fake food coloring, artificial sweetners, or shortening at this bakery. Just creative, delicious, natural ingredients and you will definitely taste the difference. This is the ultimate cupcake stop.

Visited October 2013
Lancaster, PA
“Chew tour stop - red velvet cupcake was yummy!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

This was the last stop on a Chew tour through Manayunk. I was impressed that we didn't receive a small mini cupcake, instead we rec'd a full size red velvet cupcake. I think the pricing was probably pretty typical of a Phili bakery. I live in the 'burbs near Lancaster, PA and our cupcake shops aren't as expensive, but it's probably due mostly to location! If I was in Manayunk again - I would definitely try a salted caramel cupcake - they had a variety of flavors that looked fabulous.

• Visited September 2013
Salem, New Jersey
“Elizabeth's is SWEET!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I've been to a couple of those "gourmet" cupcake places in New York City. You know, where you stand in line to get a cupcake? Or where they pair cupcakes with wine or beer? Yeah, that was fun. But they do not hold a spatula to Sweet Elzabeth's. The cupcakes here are amazing-moist without being doughy, sweet without being cloying, and made with the best ingredients. Their red velevet cupcake is made with BEETS! And I HATE beets. But I LOVE that cupcake.

• Visited May 2013
Passaic
“Yumm!!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Stopped here on the Chew Philly tour!! Try the Red Velvet Cupcakes!!! they taste great! I will be planning another trip here!

Visited July 2013