“Disappointing”

Jolly's
Neighborhood: City Center West
Neighborhood: City Center West
Reviewed May 24, 2013 via mobile

I looked at their web site and inferred that the inside of the bar would be as upscale as their web site. It wasnt. The bar was staffed bartenders who didn't make cocktails correctly. The dips and fries and burger we ordered were all "C" grade quality. The two singers/pianists were very good but couldn't surmount the hurdle of bad food and poor cocktails.

Reviewed December 17, 2006

When I first entered Jolly's, I thought I was walking into the typical sports type bar that are littered throughout the tri-state area. I couldn't have been more wrong.

I ate in the bar area. It was a bit loud by not obnoxious. The menu was your typical choices, from cheesesteak to chicken sandwich to quesadillas. I ordered the chicken sandwich and couldn't have been happier with my choice. It was served on cute little plates and arranged in such a way that you'd think you were eating at a more upscale place.

My friends ordered the quesadillas, turkey sandwich, and chicken salad. Each were very happy with there orders as well. I've been back a few times since and each time have introduced other friends to the place. We love it!

Oh and they make one of the best Grey Goose cosmos in the city!