“Gotta Try the Cheesesteak!”
Review of Campo's since 1947

Campo's since 1947
Ranked #88 of 4,428 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Since 1947, the Campo family has been making Philly's best sandwiches, homemade soups, and fresh salads.
Reviewed July 15, 2014

You can't come to Philly and not try a cheesesteak. Campo's was recommended by our tour guide, and we enjoyed our lunch here. Rather cramped seating area, but that adds to the ambience.

There are newer reviews for Campo's since 1947

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

The Philly cheesesteak sandwiches were ok (I had mine with onions and wiz), but didn't really live up to the hype. The homemade cole slaw was good. At $10 per sandwich, make sure you bring plenty of cash since credit cards are not accepted. Seating was extremely limited.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

I only had one day in philadelphia and of course I wanted to try a Philly cheesesteak! I found this place and decided to give it ago. The staff were very friendly and offered us their home made coleslaw and potato salad to go along with the cheesesteaks. Loved the grub and if I ever get a chance to return to Philly I would love to go back to Campo's.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

This was our firts visit to Philadelphia and we wanted to try the authentic Philly cheese steak. After some reseraching at different web sites we decided for Campo's Deli, What a delicious surprise!!! The Philly cheese steak and the potato salad were fantastic, the service very fast and friendly in spite the local was completely full.
For sure we will back in our next visit to Philadelphia

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

The sandwiches were good. The Mac and cheese and waters were overpriced. My homemade food is better. Cash only, so be warned.