“Skip this one”

Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine
Neighborhood: City Center East
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

I and a few friends just walked into this place for lunch. I asked the server for a glass of water and she just gave me in a styrofoam cup from the faucet with no ice. I had fish platter which came with fries. Food was greasy and burnt. Will not recommend this place.

1  Thank foodman1

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Ample portions of some really good food. Stopped in here for a quick bite and the staff was friendly enough that I almost forgot how rude the Zio's staff was.

Reviewed February 29, 2012

This self-service style diner, which we visited in February 2012, is exactly what it appears to be: a place that serves classic diner fare at a very reasonable price. The place is never going to be mistaken for a high-end gastro-pub, but – based on our experience with a Philly cheesesteak and chicken salad – you will likely not leave hungry.

Reviewed January 6, 2012

I have been a customer of Pandora's Lunchbox for almost 20yrs and I love just about everything on the menu. Not only is the food great but the owners are very friendly and professional . If I ever had any complaint it would be that I could not finish all of my food or I wanted more because it was so good . I truly belive Pandor's is a " Diamond in the ruff " . It's a must have if you're looking for great food .

Monte'
The Barber ( 1201 Sansom st. Phila. )

Reviewed October 28, 2011

Pandora's was recommended to us by the hotel desk clerk when we asked where we could get a good Philly cheesesteak within walking distance. My husband and I both ordered one and it was delicious. Although we didn't try any other places for cheesesteaks, the sandwiches were very good, and the service very friendly!