“Amazing Very Friendly Staff”

Harmony Vegetarian Restaurant
Ranked #1,933 of 4,445 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: City Center East
Reviewed July 2, 2010

I was visiting Philly on business and this was one of my favorite spots for dinner. Philadelphia was very good to me and this place just added to the enjoyment of the trip.

The selection of Vegetarian food was amazing. Lots of appetizers and lots of fake meat alternatives. I had enjoyed to Toro and Mongolian Pork. Each dish was amazing and tea was served almost immediately when I sat down.

The proprietor was very kind, he let me sample a vegetable cake while I waited for my Toro.

When traveling alone for work one can get lonely but the proprietor was really friendly and we were able to have a nice conversation. Not one complaint about this fantastic restaurant.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed April 9, 2008

Favorite vegetarian in Chinatown. Fake meat and fish is always fun.

Wilmington, Delaware
Reviewed March 25, 2008

i love this place. we even threw a gcf show here. great food, great service... and cheap!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 13, 2008

It's Ok--sometimes.

Reviewed January 23, 2008

Was a good second runner to Kingdom of Veg... but I've only been there once.