“Tasty- even for non-vegetarians”

Harmony Vegetarian Restaurant
Ranked #1,677 of 4,351 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Chinese, American, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: City Center East
Chicago, Illinois
“Tasty- even for non-vegetarians”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Good food and good service. I forgot it was all vegetarian. I will definitely go back. No more debating- go!

1 Thank Benni777

New Jersey
“Amazing vegan food”
Reviewed August 2, 2012 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places for dinner. We love the Sunday buffet. It's reasonably priced and has yummy choices. It can get a bit crowded at certain times and you may end up waiting for particular dishes to be replenished but it's worth the wait. If you have children in your group be advised that they charge the same amount for children as they do adults. For me that is the only downside. For an adult the prices are reasonable but for a child (especially a younger child that doesn't eat much) the prices are ridiculous. I now just order something small off of the menu for my daughter but it would be nice if she could get the buffet at a children's price.

1 Thank Angela C
A TripAdvisor Member
“So good! ”
Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

I had food delivered twice while I was in Philadelphia. Their mock meat is so good. I love the crispy orange chicken.

Wilmington, Delaware
“I just love this place!”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Tonight we ate the sizzling beef. OMG! It was wonderful! Once again we were not disappointed. I love the warm wash cloth at the end of the meal. you really need to try this place!

• Visited May 2012
Wilmington, Delaware
“Great vegan food even meat eaters enjoy!”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

This is a great choice for vegan food. The best I known in Philly. It is located in Philadelphia's Chinatown. The atmosphere is casual shabby chic. It is a small place with several rooms. You go here for the food! It is original and delicious . The pricing in reasonable. The management has changed sometime in the last 2 years but the food is still wonderful. Can not recommend this place enough!

• Visited September 2011