“Good place to grab something fairly quick. They have a nice deck out back you can eat on. Good food.”
Review of La Terrasse - CLOSED

Neighborhood: University City
Reviewed May 24, 2008

Reviewed April 29, 2008

What I liked:
1.roomy dining room with lots of space between tables, dining parties.
2.Food had good flavors and there were several appetizing selections on the menu
3. Favorite part - wine 'special's. I highly recommend this. We got good advice from the waiter on pairing an excellent wine with our dinner. Althought the special was slightly more than what I normally pay for restaurant wines (by the bottle), the quality was far above what I expected for the price. Great value.
4. Friendly staff - the manager stopped by and chatted with us. Nice guy.

What I didn't like:
The food wasn't hot enough. I probably should have asked them to warm it up. By the time I was 1/2 way through it was a bit cold for my taste.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 3, 2007

One of the finer cuisines on campus. Not the best French in town but also not the most expensive. Creative menus can be hit or a miss, but setting is nice. Lunch deals aren't bad at all.

Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed November 24, 2007

My favorite place for a beer by the university (the only civilized option, really). But the food is overpriced and mediocre.

Reviewed November 22, 2007