“Farm to table.....YUMMO”
Review of Fork

Fork
Reserve with OpenTable
Fork is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 4,356 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: City Center East
Cross street: 3rd
Transit: Septa Bus Lines 42 & 17, 3rd Street Septa Regional Rail, Market East Station Market-Frankford El, 2nd Street
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Farm to table.....YUMMO”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

the ambiance is very special, the food is delicious. For those who love to cook, you will really enjoy this chef's creations. Go hungry!

Visited November 2012

• Korean first
Sea Isle City, New Jersey
“Phenomenal.”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Phenomenal food. Beautiful decor. Friendly, fun and professional staff. Unique menu. Ample wine list with many price points/choices. Beautiful clientele who understands how to dress for fine dining. Worth every penny (including the money for the babysitter) to have a grand and indulgent night out!

• Visited November 2012
West Chester, Pennsylvania
“A fun time in Philly!”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Last evening my husband and I, along with good friends, attended an event at Fork. It was, without a doubt, a wonderful dining experience. Ellen Yin, owner, hosted an evening with Fabrizia Lanza, a chef from Sicily, who is touring the U.S. to promote her new cookbook. The chefs at Fork prepared recipes from her book. The wine, also from Sicily, flowed! We were comfortable from the moment we walked through the velvet curtain and greeted by Trevor, who took our coats. We stood around the bar, chatting it up with other patrons, Fabrizia and her niece, while drinking a lovely Sicilian white wine. Soon we were seated and the feast began. The atmosphere was so comfortable and unpretentious that I felt as though the wait staff were old friends. Stop by for a look at our waiter Nick's gorgeous wall murals. You will enjoy the friendly atmosphere and meticulous attention paid to you! The food was beyond exquisite.l

• Visited November 2012
Atlantic City
“Pretensious”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I guess the food was good. I'm sure it was locally-grown, but it certainly didn't wow me. Any anyway, what good is any of that if the people are just not very friendly? The bar is just a cold and uninviting place. The place seems to convey the "We are Fork, and you're not" message, without really having to say it. Hey guys, loosen up, and maybe you'll get better.

Visited December 2011
Pittsbugh,PA
“Terrific Restaurant!”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

Went on the recommendation of friends. Had some trepidation upon seeing the menu, but it was completely unfounded. EVERYTHING we had was fabulous! We were told the have a new chef, and he is excellent. I went with 2 friends and we had the prix fixe tasting menu. We shared the Caprese tomatoes, the roasted vegetable appetizer, and the kale salad. The kale salad sounded blah to me, but I was wrong. It was delicious! We shared the pumpkin tortoloni. Oh my, it was my favorite part of the meal. Delicious favors and textures. My friends loved their pork dinners; my fish was very good. We shared 3 desserts. The deconstructed apple pie was good, but the flourless chocolate cake and the lemon dessert were tremendous. Oh, did I mention that we all really loved our wines? The place is lovely and the service is impeccable. Awesome :) can't wait to go back to Philly so we can eat there again.

• Visited October 2012