“Great Salmon Teriyaki”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2014

Very tasty salmon teriyaki. The sauce has a sweet quality to it and is quite wonderful. Their lunch box specials are plentiful and a decent value. I've become quite fond of the restaurant.

Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

Nice service and in good time but disappointing portion sizes out table had to order more food as it wasn't enough. Ok place but had better

Reviewed November 1, 2013

I had omakase here and it was good, but nothing special. Chef was polite but I wish he would've taken the time to explain what I was being served.

2  Thank Kristen K
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Chirashi had lots of fresh fish, squid app was good and my husband enjoyed Japanese steak with multi grain rice. It is always a good sign to see Japanese patrons which means the food must be good! We topped off with Mochica and Japanese tea. I hope this was a good choice for pre race the night before half marathon! Loved the light fixture by sushi bar!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We received a 20% off coupon during the cherry blossom festival and decided to try out this sushi restaurant in the city - just blocks away from city hall. Restaurant is small and simple decorated. Host and wait staff were friendly and worked fast. Food is priced averagely - not too expensive. We tried the fried oysters and some sushi rolls. They were delicious! We'll be back. I posted more pictures of the food on my other food blog - if you're interested:

1  Thank T D