“Tempura Heaven”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2012

This Japanese restaurant is a great place for Tempura and Sushi selections. The service is excellent and the food is always fresh and served with excellent presentation. Be sure to make reservations as this place is almost always very busy.

Reviewed December 4, 2011

I spent an evening there with a colleague of mine, and we found it an enjoyable experience. The item on the menu called "sushi love" offered a wide range of sushi and maki rolls that tasted very good. We found the list of sake wines on the menu quite interesting, and we very much enjoyed the two that we tried. The atmosphere of the restaurant is simple yet friendly, and our waitress radiated calm and hospitality.
I would recommend this place to anyone who likes sushi.

Reviewed September 25, 2011

Quick, easy, tasty and good value. I like to pop into Shiroi Hana on my way back from the office when I am in Philadelphia - it's close by my usual hotel so the food is still plenty hot when I get back to my room. I go there at least once per trip.

Reviewed July 9, 2008