“always good”

Lacroix at The Rittenhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Lacroix at The Rittenhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 4,611 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: French, Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: City Center West
Cross street: 19th & Walnut
Transit: PHLASH
Description: Located in the prestigious Rittenhouse Hotel, gazing over downtown Philadelphia's most elegant square, Lacroix has become a landmark in its own right. Romantic and evocative, our dining room beckons with the luminous glow of candlelight. Indulge your palate in our world-class menu, composed of the freshest ingredients.
Reviewed October 15, 2013

this restaurant is always consistant with quality and service. you cant go wrong and dine in a beautiful spot in Rittenhouse square in wonderful center city philadelphia..

Sylvain B, General Manager at Lacroix at The Rittenhouse, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Dear centercityguy,
Consistency is the key word which guide us every single day. We appreciate the feedback.
Kind Regards

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is a statement place to eat. The location is wonderful. The cheese cart is fabulous. Order the kobe beef. The Grand Marnier soufflé is a must. This is a great date location or a nice time out. Try the Sunday brunch. It is worth it.

Dear Jrsygrl75,
Thank you so much for your kind review and for recommending us to others. Regarding the Sunday Brunch it is truly a memorable experience. Hope to see you again soon.

Best,

Reviewed September 30, 2013

The cod fish gave me diarrhea immediately after I left the restaurant. The fish had a bad taste from the beginning but I stupidly ate it since I felt there is nothing can go wrong in this restaurant. Boy, I was wrong, huge disappointment. I will never come to this restaurant again!

Sylvain B, General Manager at Lacroix at The Rittenhouse, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2013

Dear Casismith,
I am truly sorry to hear about your experience. I will love for you to call me at your earliest convenience to discuss the matter. I can be reached at 215-790-2533. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Kind Regards

Reviewed September 22, 2013

There is no 'attitude' in this very stylish and elegant and beautiful restaurant with a lovely view of Rittenhouse Square. It is not cheap but you feel you have had a 'special occasion.' The brunch is world famous and you are advised not to eat the day before or you will miss out on sampling even a fraction of the dishes: caviar, oysters, sushi, lamb, duck, steak, fois gras, fabulouse deserts and you name it.

Sylvain B, General Manager at Lacroix at The Rittenhouse, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Dear ronaldfairbairn,
Thank you so much for your kind and complimentary review of your dining experience. Your feedback is much appreciated. I hope to see you again at Lacroix very soon.

Best,
Sylvain Briens

Reviewed September 22, 2013

Lacroix was booked by my colleague for a private business dinner. We were seated in a private room which was perfect for the evening.

There was plenty of choice on the menu for us, with all the dishes served being very good. The wine choice was also very good and complimented the dishes well. Service during courses and between was faultless, giving all the group plenty of attention which isn't always easy for large parties.

I enjoyed the food at Lacroix and would go back to see what the main restaurant was like rather than the private room, so next time I'm in Philadelphia, I'll be making a reservation.

If you find my reviews of use, please let me know by giving me a helpful vote.

Dear Kai G,
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. Your kind feedback is appreciated, and I hope you will visit us again the next time you are in Philadelphia.

Kind regards,