“The best!”

Karma Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Karma Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #274 of 4,428 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: City Center East
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Excellent Indian food. Wide selection, food well prepared. Only have great things to say about this restaurant. Our meal was exceptional, from the greeting and service-very attentive yet not intrusive, to the presentation. Even my husband-a meat and potato type of guy ate with gusto!
This place is not to be missed! We were there 10/25/12... Had a restaurant.com coupon that we used. Felt "guilty" because the bill was so reasonable. Dont miss this restaurant!

There are newer reviews for Karma Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed September 14, 2012

My husband and I stopped here on a whim tonight while looking for another Indian restaurant in the area. We each had the $20 special, which consisted of 1 appetizer, 1 entree, and a glass of wine. The foods in the special had to be vegetarian or chicken, but there was still plenty to choose from. We had mutter paneer and saag paneer. The food was delicious and service was supreme. If I lived in Philly, I would definitely return.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

For an indian buffet that's cheap, it has everything you need...butter chicken...white and veggie rice...soup...salad...tandori chicken, ect. The buffet was only filled once while we were there, and there were a lot of people. Not a bad place to eat though.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Tasty food, good variety, buffetts are the best value during the day night time dinners can be expensive if you order sides etc. etc.

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I recently had dinner here. The food was just so so. For example, while the lamb vindaloo was hot as requested, there was no other flavor than heat. One might expect the flavor of tomatoes or cilantro or onions. And the lamb was slightly overdone. Service was good: friendly but not fake friendly. Overall, I don't think I will return.