“Great food good prices”

Nifty Fifty's
Ranked #412 of 4,342 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: American, Diner, Delicatessen
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“Great food good prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

Go it's good and fun. Busy and good service. Neighborhood is busy but safe. Working middle class. You may have wait for a seat.

1 Thank thegoodtravelman

Sevierville, Tennessee
“What a waste”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

We went here on Sunday, as a group of 6, thinking it would be a good quick easy lunch, we were wrong!!!!! We waited forever, over an hour just to seated! They kept seating party of4's in the table for 6's ( they don't have many spots for bigger parties). The food was gross , cold and tasteless, we sent the fries back, pretty sure they didn't get cooked at all, they were ok, When we got a new basket, Someone in the party ordered a chicken cheesesteak, was served a cheesesteak, server said o that's the kitchens fault, didn't offer to have anew one made, no sorry nothing; the milkshakes were definitely the best part but they weren't even good!!!!! The bananas foster tasted like unriped banana and that's it, no other flavor! After $70 and more then 2 hours it was such a waste! Much better places to go in the area!

“Good pilot food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

There was a time long long ago when this place did not accept credit cards, they do now. For us on duty pilots they offer good food at a good prices and good service also.

• Visited December 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“GREAT FOOD, MILKSHAKES, AND SERVICE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2013

I had a great experience when I went to Nifty Fifty's and I definitely will be returning! I had the original Black and White milkshake, which was literally the best I've ever had! I also had their chicken nuggets and their smothered cheezy bacon ranch fries YUM!! I loved my server, he was friendly, attentive, and very quick. SERIOUSLY, GO THERE! You are missing out on something amazing!!

• Visited October 2013
Vevey, Switzerland
“I expected better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

With the line of customers extending outside, I expected an exceptional experience. But the crab cake was thin and greasy, the French fries arrived cold (they were replaced when I complained), and the general impression of the kitchen was less than appealing.

Visited September 2013