“Staff is SO frindly”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: City Center East
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I really like coming here. The food is well priced, and definitely well portioned, but the staff just makes it so much better. They speak Spanish if you'd like to practice, and their English is great! Fun place, great for lunch.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This small restaurant serves an extensive selection of dishes, including vegetarian choices. Any lover of Mexican cuisine will find plenty to enjoy here! The portions are gigantic too. The drinks are well made and the beer selection pleased our party. Our family celebrated a birthday here on a recent Monday evening. The service was attentive and everyone agreed that we will definitely return for another meal in the near future.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

I've gone to this place like four times and enjoyed it. My most recent time was my best though. I got the carinitas sooooo good. I'm a picky meat eater but was told it was amazing. It wassss I ate the funny parts of meat I never touch. It was all so yummy. I hate beans, yet I devoured them. The margarona I drank with it was amazing. It was peach flavored and just the right touch of tequila. Very nice authentic mexican food. They aren't open on Sundays sadly but you can eat there every other day of the week.

Fyi the ladies bathroom is not ideal. Its just two toilets sitting next to each other with no wall. Fortunately there's a lock so there won't be any awkward moments.

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I really love Mexican food, and this restaurant does not disappoint. Not much on ambiance, but that's not why you go here! I have the chicken nachos, and they are to die for! Simple and plain good food, don't go expecting small plates and fussy presentation.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

My co-workers and I stopped in for a quick lunch and while the service was quick the food was not up to par. The beans and rice were very bland and I poured the salsa from the chips into the beans to give them at least some spice. I enjoyed the chicken in the quesadila which had some chipotle flavor but overall I was dissapointed. The others in my party felt the same way and we will not return.