“Wonderful warm atmosphere and fantastic food!”
Review of Beau Monde

Beau Monde
Reserve with OpenTable
Beau Monde is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #459 of 4,491 Restaurants in Philadelphia
Cuisines: Belgian, French
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Bella Vista / Queen Village
Cross street: 6th and Bainbridge
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Filled with locals even off peak times, this place has really scrumptious food (not all crepes, I had a great duck salad) and fantastic staff. I was there on my own, and although they were obviously busy there was no hurry or pressure to go.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

We went for Sunday brunch. Usually there's a wait, but we got right in. They have a special brunch menu, but also let us order off of the regular menu. Fantastic vegetarian choices. I made a crepe with Swiss, egg, and mushrooms with mushroom sauce. It was amazing! We were so full that we sadly couldn't fit in any dessert!

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

The food is good. Crêpes are creative, plus you can have yours custom made. Salads are likewise very interesting. Portions are the right size for a meal. Service is very friendly. Only drawback is the price, which is on the high side. If you want a sure bet for a meal you'll enjoy, and price is a minor concern, this is a place for you.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We had dinner here the first time we were in Philly a few years ago and went back in July, we were not disappointed! The crepes are fantastic as is the onion soup. We ordered a bottle of amazing cider as well. The service is good.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I had been to Beau Monde once before but I created my own crepe and it wasn't the best creation. This time, I had one of their suggested vegetarian crepes and it was simply amazing. The dessert crepe was equally delicious and is enough to share. The menu is a bit pricey, but the food is not something you can get at any restaurant, so it's worth the price if you want really amazing crepes.
The drink menu is also very good.
The restaurant has a great atmosphere and is a great place for couples or groups.