“Great Coffee in Philly”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: City Center West
Reviewed June 15, 2013

La Colombe have 2 locations in Philadelphia.One off Rittenhouse Square and the other in Dilworth Plaza.

I tried both and they deliver consistently good (espresso machine) coffee, although I think the Dilworth Plaza location does a better job.

Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I came here at the recommendation of a Philly resident. The coffee and pastries are delicious. The coffee took me back to Barcelona. The flavor if the beans was amazing and the froth was perfected.

I am town for a conference near city hall. As I sat near the window I could see the city move in warped speed, but everything in the place was so tranquil. It was to point I forgot I was in a city until the door opened and I heard the city noises.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I used to love the strong, dark coffee at this place when it first opened many years ago so I jumped at the opportunity to visit again. I ordered a short double capuccino but what I received was all milk with barely any coffee. Very disappointing.

1  Thank Corntooth
Reviewed April 1, 2013

REAL coffee served in REAL china in a REAL coffeehouse even REAL coffeetables! Wish I had one of these closer to home. Loved it!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

overrated coffee and overpriced you are paying for the tv show i have had better coffee from the supermarket

2  Thank duncan m